NEW YORK — Members of Holy Name’s Provincial Council approved the following friar transitions and assignments at its June 20-21 Council meeting:
- Sennen San Fratello, Holy Name Friary, Ringwood, N.J.
- Gary Maciag, continuing education at Boston College and part-time ministry at St. Anthony Shrine, Boston, Mass., effective July 1.
- John (Jack) Marino, St. Anthony’s Friary, St. Petersburg, Fla., effective July 1.
- John Quinn, St. Anthony Church – Friary, Camden, N.J., effective July 15.
- Mathias Doyle, Siena College, Loudonville, N.Y., Director of the Franciscan Center for Service and Advocacy, effective August 1.
- Russel Murray, teaching at the Washington Theological Union with residence at Gemelli House, Silver Spring, Md., effective Aug. 1.
- Barry Langley will join the pastoral staff of St. Anthony Shrine in Boston, effective August 8.
- Kyle Haden, graduate studies at Fordham University, with residence at St. Stephen of Hungary Friary, New York, N.Y, effective Aug. 15.
The next meeting of the Provincial Council, pictured below, is August 13. Shown in the photo are, in first row, Christopher Cocia, John O’Connor, Dominic Monti, and Andrew Reitz; back row: Kevin Mullen, Daniel Dwyer, Michael Harlan, Francis DeSpigno and F. Edward Coughlin.
— Br. Michael Harlan is secretary of Holy Name Province.