NEW YORK — The Province is mourning the deaths of a father and three sisters of friars.
• James Dunn, father of Christopher Dunn, OFM, died May 24. A Mass of Christian Burial was held May 28 in Utica, N.Y.
• Mary Elizabeth Morrison, sister of the late Seraphin (John) Sullivan, OFM, died May 25 at Prescott House in North Andover, Mass. A Mass of Christian Burial was held May 28 in Lawrence, Mass.
• Mildred Quattrini, sister of Raymond Beach, OFM, died May 26 in Montvale, N.J. A Mass of Christian Burial was held May 28.
• Sr. Mary Linehan, S.C., sister of Brian Linehan, OFM, died May 26 at Montefiore Hospital, Bronx, N.Y.
In addition, the friars are mourning the loss of three friends of the Province.
• Sr. Barbara Lillian Corinha, OSF, a Franciscan Sister of Allegany, died May 22 at St. Elizabeth Motherhouse in Allegany, N.Y.
• Dr. Ewert H. Cousins, an affiliate of Holy Name Province and professor emeritus at Fordham University, died May 30 in Bethlehem, Conn. A Mass of Christian Burial will be held June 6.
• Meg Mountcastle, a prominent member of St. Francis of Assisi Parish in Triangle, Va., and of the greater Prince William County community, died May 30.