NEW YORK — Holy Name Province is mourning the deaths of four relatives of friars:
• Rosella Vigliotta, mother of Thomas Vigliotta, OFM, died Nov. 14. A Mass of Christian Burial was celebrated Nov. 17 on Long Island, N.Y.
• Eileen Haack, mother of David Haack, OFM, died Nov. 19. A Mass of Christian Burial was offered Nov. 21 in Kewaunee, Wis.
• Daniel Lenehan, brother of Claude Lenehan, OFM, died Nov. 19. A Mass of Christian Burial was celebrated Nov. 23 in Mahwah, N.J.
• Connie Torregrosa, sister of Fergus Healey, OFM, died Nov. 20 in Fairfax, Va.
Additionally, friars are mourning the deaths of several friends of the Province:
• Sr. M. James Vincent Buttino, OSF, a Franciscan Sister of Allegany, died Nov. 3 at Immaculate Conception Convent in Kingston, Jamaica.
• Marty Winnert, 73, an affiliate of the Province, died Nov. 15. A Mass of Christian Burial was offered Nov. 19 in Orchard Park, N.Y. Memorial donations are being accepted by Bishop Timon-St. Jude High School, Winnert’s alma mater.
• Polly Hayes, wife of Jim Hayes, died in Massachusetts and was buried Nov. 16 in New Jersey. Jim Hayes was a teacher and long-time board member for St. Bonaventure University in Western New York. Both were known to have been strong supporters of the university and the friars.