Income Tax and Friars (second notice)

Dennis Wilson In the Headlines

As mentioned in our previous issue, those friars who need to file income taxes for calendar year 2005 should log onto “HNP Friars Only” and read “Taxation and the Religious 2005.” It is found under the category of “Financial References & Resources.” The short article provides the basic guidelines in determining if a friar needs to pay income taxes in calendar year 2005.