NEW YORK — Holy Name Province is mourning the deaths of relatives of three friars.
• Mary Georgiano, aunt of Paul Keenan, OFM, of Silver Spring, Md., died last month. A Mass of Christian Burial was celebrated Jan. 28 in Hicksville, N.Y.
• Anthony Ammiano, uncle of Martin Bednar, OFM, of St. Petersburg, Fla., died Jan. 28 in Newport Richie, Fla. He was 87 years old.
• Carole Gallagher, sister-in-law of Thomas Gallagher, OFM, of Hartford, died Jan. 31. A Mass of Christian Burial was celebrated Feb. 3 in Raleigh, N.C.
Additionally, HNP friars are mourning the deaths of three friends of the Province.
• Paul Branch, 82, father of St. Bonaventure University trustee Laurie Branch, died Jan. 20.
• Sr. Mary Infantina Mulcahy, OSF, Franciscan Sister of Allegany, died Jan. 13 at St. Elizabeth Motherhouse, Allegany, N.Y.
• Sr. Mary Angela of the Holy Rosary, OSC, a member of the Monastery of St. Clare in Jamaica Plain, Mass., died Jan. 27. The 92-year-old died on her feast day.