NEW YORK — Current budget information, updated financial reports and forms are now available on the portion of the Province’s Web site used by friars.
HNP treasurer Dennis Wilson, OFM, recently announced to friars that the following information can be accessed on the HNP Extranet:
• Approved operations budgets for the General Fund, Sick, Aged, and Retired Trust, and the Education and Formation Trust
• In next fiscal year’s Franciscan Mass League and Transfer (Support), the amounts are found in the FY2010 General Fund Budget. Retirement contribution amounts are found in the FY2010 Sick, Aged and Retired Trust Budget.
• Friaries and offices receiving primary income from the General Fund or a Trust will find their approved budget amounts in one of the budgets listed.
These reports are found in the “Documents” section under the primary heading of “Approved FY2010 Budgets.” Friars needing assistance in navigating these reports may contact Dennis at the Provincial Office, 646-473-0265 ext. 350.
By early next year, form-filled documents will be available online, Dennis said.
The Communications Office has also announced several new enhancements to the overall HNP.org site. They include:
• A new photo album showing pictures taken at the May 16 ordination. Click on “Photo Gallery.”
• The op-ed article focusing on the relevancy of the Franciscan Order by Provincial Vicar Dominic Monti, OFM, on the “Vocation” page.
• Additional links to newspaper articles about HNP friars in “Friars in the News”
• Biographies of deceased friars in “Who We Are”
Some of the Web site modifications planned for the coming weeks include:
· New layout and content of the “Our Friars” page of “Who We Are”
· Spiritual resources
· Blogs by HNP friars